Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I am a lover of the classics, simple sophisticated styles that are timeless.  Fashion houses like Chanel, Gucci, and Dior come to mind.  I realize that sometimes it's fun to put a little bit of spin on a classic, which is why I just love these maryjanes from Chloe.  The first house of luxury ready to wear has created this leather round toe maryjane pump with asymmetric buckle strap and criss-cross toe. Luxury ready to wear still comes at a cost and these maryjanes will run you $525.
Chloe, $525


While I admit that investing in classics is wise, I don't agree that "classics with a spin" necessarily fit into that category. Which is why it is so great that these maryjanes from Seychelles have appeared in my life.  They follow the simple round toe shape but have a thicker, slightly geometric heel. Plus they're only $99. They emulate the classic and still have a personality of their own.
Seychelles, $99

No comments:

Post a Comment