Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I was watching an old episode of Sex in the City the other night and found myself salivating at all of the shoes that adorned Carrie Bradshaw's feet.  As a Manolo Blahnik buff I'm sure that she would have the Blixa in her closet.  The alligator pump with a pointed toe and open vamp seem like the one of kind styles that would have a special place in her closet.  I wish they could have a special place in mine, but $4600 is quite a pipe dream.
Manolo Blahnik, $4600

Which is why I'm glad that Sam Edelman has a reptile pump that is in my price range.  The "Portney" pump is a mock croc leather with a pointed toe and slender heel is the perfect substitue for the Manolo.  The price is also nice, $114 is a dream come true!
Sam Edelman, $114

No comments:

Post a Comment