Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I know you are probably wondering where are all the fall shoes, but give me this last full week of July to still enjoy summer, I promise I won't disappoint.  With fall in mind you might be wondering what in your summer shoe collection can transition with ease.  An any season must have is a great flat and Lanvin is certainly a go to choice. This contrast, capped toe flat is a great neutral for summer and fall with just a pop of color. Of course pop goes your wallet with a $550 sticker price.
Lanvin
So of course my alternative for you is a contrast, capped toe flat from Libby Edelman. Same neutral, same pop of color, plus a bonus chain accent. These will only run you $74, except that are summer sale is going strong so knock off 50% and you have a great transition shoe!
Libby Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment