Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

Ok so you may have heard me talk about color blocking a time or two, but it is seriously still hot and heavy on the runways. So at this point you may be wondering how in the "h" "e" double hockey sticks can I pull this one off. For this answer I to go an expert...

The Cure: According to Rachel...




According to Rachel Zoe,
"I am a big fan of color blocking, and the only rule for the trend is that there really are no rules! Color blocking throws the idea of “mismatching” out the window, giving you the freedom to pair a shocking pink top with eye-catching teal shorts, hot purple pants or a bright chartreuse skirt. Way fun! Taking inspiration from the Gucci and Jill Sander runways, I pulled a variety of bold pieces for today for you to consider when tackling your own color blocked ensemble. You’ll notice they are mostly clean, unfussy silhouettes which will come together smoothly to create a pristine, fresh look. Mix and match my picks to your liking, and whatever you do, don’t be afraid to color block outside of the lines! xoRZ"
--The Zoe Report

No comments:

Post a Comment