Friday, December 23, 2011

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

We have reached the point of no return, if you're holiday shopping isn't done yet, you only have a few days left, which also means you only have a few days to figure out what you're going to wear.  If your day is anything like mine you are either bebopping from party to party or you're the host of the festivities.  Either way you want to look your best and be able to last throughout the day.

The Cure: Haute Holiday


I hope you trust me when I say you can be cute and comfortable in a dress all day! While I'm not in favor of combining red and green together, I do think red is a great accent for the day! A polka dot dress is fun and festive, top it with a little ladylike cardigan in case you catch a chill. Go all out with your accessories, curling ribbon ring, graduated beads, and red red pumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment