Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

What to wear, what to wear, well that's what I'm here for isn't it?  Do you ever have those days where you feel a little quirky and you want to bring that out through your style? Well that's how I'm feeling today and that's where my inspiration stems from.

The Cure: Off-beat Beautiful

So I decided to combine trends again this week with polka dots, chambray, and colored denim in a preppy meets kooky look, whether or not you think it works all has to do with the confidence you carry yourself with. Most everything,  except the jeans, can be considered neutrals so why not add a pop of color!  Adding specific accessories will meld your look with a certain style, which is why I went for pearls and bows.  They up the prep factor.  Sweet and sassy all in one!


No comments:

Post a Comment