Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

Sometimes I get so caught up in the sundresses and maxi's of spring and summer that I forget about another super fun and flirty piece, the skirt!  This versatile piece can be mixed and matched to take you from super casual to glam and from the office to a night on the town. Today I'll give you something tame to start with and see where your imagination takes you.

The Cure: Skirt Smarts
This simple paper-bag skirt is paired with a striped sequined cami, neutral blazer, envelope clutch and pumps, perfect for the office.  When you're ready to hit up happy hour, lose the blazer and trade out the pumps for something strappy and sexy, maybe pile on a few accessories to glam it up and you're good to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! The store looks gorgeous and I can't wait to get a blog started for you! I tried to send you an email with the email address you gave me on the phone an it doesn't seem to be working so I sent it to poppyandstella@gmail.com
    Hope 2 hear back from u soon,
    Good Evening,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete