Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I adore flats in the summer time, such a great go to shoe because they adapt to just about everything in your closet.  My favorite is to pair them with boyfriend jeans for a little feminine touch. I've discovered the most adorable pair from Giuseppe Zanotti that I want, no NEED, to add to my collection.  Basic, but bedecked with texture in a printed leather, this round toe ballet flat is a great "go-to", what's not so great is the $495 sticker shock.
Guiseppe Zanotti

But hope is just inside the doors of Poppy and Stella with the Panther from Miz Mooz.  I fell for the scaled stylings of the Zanotti, but Miz Mooz kicks it up a notch in the texture department.  The scaled leather upper is more than just printed and let's not forget the rep Miz Mooz has for comfort.  The best part, they'll only run you $99, wait they're on sale...only $79!!! AND they also come in red and turquoise!
Miz Mooz

No comments:

Post a Comment