Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Closet Confidential

So we asked you, our customers, to share your style with us! How do you wear your favorites from Poppy and Stella? Allie gave us her take on a recently purchased pair.


“Normally I don’t like to share where I shop, yes I’m one of “those girls” who is selfish with her stores.  However, I have to make an exception for my favorite shoe boutique, Poppy and Stella.  They truly have something for everyone!  I typically have a very girly style but I wanted to give the menswear trend a try.  Poppy and Stella have these awesome Jeffrey Campbell wedge, lace-up booties that I just drooled over and thought that if I didn’t like the whole menswear thing I could still wear them with skirts and dresses!  I decided to test it out on casual Friday at work.  I wore a girly silk blouse (have to get my girly in there somewhere) with trouser jeans and a tweed vest.  My Jeffrey Campbell wedges were PERFECT!  I surprised myself with how cute this outfit turned out to be!”

Thanks for sharing Allie! If you want to steal her style, stop in and grab of pair of these from Jeffrey Campbell.

Got an outfit you want to show off starring your favorite footwear? Send a picture and a description to poppyandstellablog@yahoo.com.  We just might make you a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment