Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived a princess with a love for fine footwear.  In this princess's castle was a tower, but not just any tower, this tower was special for it housed the beloved red soles.  The princess had a different pair for everyday, stilettos, platforms, boots, wedges, flats, booties, if you can imagine it, it was in this special closet.  Her father, King Louboutin, made sure his little girl had only the best the world could offer.
Ok, in my perfect world I would be this princess and these would be the shoes I would be wearing today.
Christian Louboutin, $1095
This twisted suede bootie is just pocket change for a princess at $1095.  Alas, I am not a princess and even though Christian Louboutin is still royalty when it comes to footwear design he is not the king of my world.  The good news is, my fairytale can still have a happily ever after!  Me Too has cleverly created these pleated suede booties that nicely emulate the stylings of my "in a perfect world" pair. At just $109 I think I can forgo the red sole and my princess complex, except for the part about Prince Charming.
Me Too, $109



No comments:

Post a Comment