Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

 I like my basics to have a little bit of an edge, so long as it's appropriate.  If I can get away with it I'll wear a platform pump over a standard pump any day! Does that sound crazy? Probably! I am someone that willingly sacrifices comfort for style.  I'm not the only one who thinks this way.  Christian Louboutin once said,
“I would hate for someone to look at my shoe and say, 'Oh my God! That looks so comfortable!' That's not what I want to project. But I'm not a sadist. I don't believe suffering makes you beautiful. But comfort is not part of my creative process".
When the day comes that I finally invest in a coveted pair of the famous red soles it could potentially be a shoe like the "Bianca". The leather taper toe platform pump in a delicious caramel is a shoe that can be dressed up or down and can be taken from the office to a night out. Simple, sophisticated and a solid investment!
Christian Louboutin "Bianca", $775
And yet, thanks to the creative team at ZiGiny I can save my salacious splurge for a slightly more spectacular pair.  The stunning platform pump from ZiGiny has the same basic beautiful silhouette for a beautiful bargain. At just $142 I get a sky-high brazen basic that satisfies my need for the something special.  Comfort factor? I wore these all day wine-tasting and am happy to report that my toes were still tickled pink by the end of the day. Can't beat stunning style and a pleasing price tag.
ZiGiny, $142


No comments:

Post a Comment