Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

No one can deny that Fall is perfect boot wearing weather and who wouldn't want to pair their skirts, tights, leggings, and skinny jeans with Lanvin's Wedge Knee Boot?!? Nappa leather round toe pull on boot with a hidden wedge made in Italy, someone pinch me I must be dreaming! OUCH! Turns out an $1100 price tag is enough of a pinch for me and my pennies.
Lanvin, $1100 


You may or may not think I'm still living in a dreamworld when I make this suggestion, but sometimes going a little over your budget is worth the investment. Coclico has a boot very similar to Lanvin's, soft Italian leather, round toe pull on complete with a hidden wedge. They are still a little pricey at $498 but we are talking Italian leather boots AND it's less than half the price of the Lanvin's.  These boots are classic and worth the investment.
Coclico, $498


No comments:

Post a Comment