Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

There are definitely days, especially in the summer, when I want nothing more than to be as girly as can be.  Cute summery dress, with an adorable pair of shoes showing off my perfectly pedicured toes.  There is quite a difference between girly and looking like a little girl, there needs to be a certain air of sophistication.  That's where my friend (well I wish he were my friend) Valentino comes in.  The Couture Bow pump oozes with sass but is tamed by the sweet, signature bow on the toe. In red or black patent or all over lace it is the wear-with-all girly shoe.  At $855 my girly tastes might be set a little high.

Valentino, $855

My girly radar has led me to a similar kitten heel peep toe, complete with bow AND hand made in Italy.  The Cass30 from Butter comes complete with all requirements.  In a natural basic hue, the punch of color comes from the bow, giving this girly shoe a little bit of an edge. At $253 it may still be pricey for some, but the quality and style are well worth it for a shoe that is sure to be a staple for years to come.

Butter, $253

No comments:

Post a Comment