Monday, April 25, 2011

Merry in Marigold

"If you're drawn to marigold, you are high-spirited and idealistic," says Kate Smith, the expert behind Sensationalcolor.com.  "You live life with optimism."  Sounds about right, to me this shade just shouts and showcases a sparkling and sunny disposition.
According to InStyle this shade is so great because it's "Richer than lemon but less in your face than taxicab yellow, the tone in surprisingly easy to adopt, even in a sheath."


marigold


Go for a dress, pleated skirt, bathing suit, sweater, this is an easy color to pull off.  Pair with a neutral gray for a clean modern look, with white for an "innocent vibe" or black to make it edgy.  Accessorize with texture, woven brown leathers or geometric wooden shapes.  Let your sunny disposition shine through!

1 comment:

  1. I love marigold because I find them fascinating and sensual and I love to expand my trendy suits and clothes collection.

    ReplyDelete