Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I think my heart is beating to a new rhythm, it's saying "Marc, Marc...Marc, Marc....Marc, Marc,  Marc as in  Jacobs.  It was love at first sight when I laid eyes on these Patent Wedge sandals!  The sleek patent leather crossover with the soft silhouette is a beautiful building block basic and the rimmed wedge with strips adds just the right accent.  With a price tag of $450 I'm afraid this love affair will be short lived.
Marc by Marc Jacobs


My heart however beats again for a similarly constructed espadrille wedge by Klub Nico.  The covered leather peep toe upper is similar to the Marc Jacobs crossover design, allowing for that basic look while the woven striped espadrille gives it that little something extra that sets it apart from rest.  At half the cost of its counterpart, my heart is a flutter again!

Klub Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment