Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Oh those red soles have caught my eye again, and this time it's not the basic Louboutin stiletto that I'm coveting.  This time, a thicker stacked heel and exposed platform have me over the moon.  It's a basic but with beauty and brawn. Alas, $795 is too hefty for my budget.
Christian Louboutin "Bibi", $795


However, Pour la Victoire has a similar thick-heeled pump that should lighten the load on my wallet.  With the Irina II, PLV has taken it's popular pump to new heights.  With a 4.5" heel and 1.25" platform, this classic pump has gotten an upgrade with it's thicker more comfortable contour.  At just $242, my budget can easily bear this bill without it being a burden.
Pour la Victoire "Irina II", $242

No comments:

Post a Comment