Friday, August 26, 2011

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, I can't wait for fall, mainly so I can start wearing all of the wonderful sweaters and boots that I have.  *Sigh* But really who's to say I have to wait for sweaters and boots until the weather is cool enough, can't I start my transition now?!?  I certainly can and here's how!

The Cure: Seasonal Shift



As summer is drawing closer to the end it's perfectly acceptable to start mixing in your fall pieces.  Obviously your cable knits will stay in the closet until it's quite chilly, but there's no reason you can't wear your lightweight layers now!  A lighter sweater perforated with pointelle diamonds is purely practical for this time of year, especially if it's in a bright and vibrant shade.  Layer it with an equally bright, contrasting cami and pair it with those white hot denim ankle skinnys.  Here comes my favorite part, BOOTS! 

Side Effects: Fashion Purists may frown post Labor Day, but if you look good and feel good then flaunt your fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment