Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

I love me some riding boots, especially a pair with a bit of a heel! They are great for winter and a great transition piece to spring. Who am I kidding, I wear a riding boot all year long, so of course I'm willing to shell out a bit of extra cash to invest in a fabulous pair! Jil Sander has a beautiful Italian made leather boot with back-zip and snap button.  The snap buttons get me every time, but they dont convince me to spend $1253 on a pair of boots.
Jil Sander, $1253


Luckily my favorite boot company Frye satiates my craving for those simple details.  The Jackie Button boot just oozes commitment to classic.  A pull-on style with decorative buttons on the pull on tabs make this boot workable, wearable, no muss no fuss.  I'm more than willing to shell out $347 for them, but won't even have to do that, if you're lucky you may find them still on sale for $295!
Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment