Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away I am parading around in glorious Lanvin t-strap sandals and basking in rays of sunshine all while  doing some afternoon shopping.  In a galaxy far, far away perhaps I can actually afford the pair of Lanvin t-strap sandals, because in this universe if I owned them, they would be displayed on a shelf and used for special occasions only.  Why do such beautiful shoes have to cost so much?!?
Lanvin, $955
Well in this universe I might choose to go with one of yet another great pair of Jeffrey Campbells to satiate my appetite for designer shoes.  This t-strap has a thicker heel, a platform, and is embellished with tassels giving it a slightly more casual and versatile look.  These I can dress up or down unlike those shoes on that other planet.  I've fallen for these Jeffrey Campbells so hard I don't even remember the "what's his name" t-strap from before.  Great color, great style, great price, what more could a girl ask for?!?
Jeffrey Campbell, $145

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a pair of these in a 6.5 or 7? I would like to buy a pair.

    ReplyDelete