Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Wanted: Sling-back low wedge with a little edge to help transition my wardrobe to spring.  Must be versatile and stylish, colors may vary.  Closed toe or peep toe, all labels may apply, prices negotiable

Applicants:
Bottega Veneta Woven Slingback
Low wedge, woven round-toe slingback that imitates their handbags, low leg-skimming vamp, padded leather insole, $650

Prada Slingback Wedge

Peep toe, adjustable ankle strap with gold hardware, bow detail, available in black or light pink, $495

Lanvin Patent Leather Espadrille Pump


Round toe, 4" rope covered wedge, dipped shape available in coral, $550

Sam Edelman Ionia Slingback

Minimalist styling, adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure, 1' wedge heel, available in Flamingo, Almond, or black, $109

After carefully reviewing each applicants qualifications I clearly have everything I'm looking for with the Sam Edelman Ionia, and for a fraction of the cost of its competition, plus if I so choose I could buy all three colors for less than to price of one pair of the others.  Spring wardrobe here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment