Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Spring is so close that I can taste it! That being said, it's essential to start my wishlist of staple spring footwear.  First on my list, the Miu Miu patchwork platform wedge! Oh what a wedge can do for ANY springtime ensemble.  Celebrities like Dakota Fanning have been spotted sporting it. This one is especially great with its stitched details and sweet honey hue.  The only thing not so sweet, the $690 price tag.
Miu Miu, $690


A great compromise is the Nicole "Abel" wedge sandal.  It has the same great stitching detail and wrap around straps, but is a slingback instead of a t-strap. At just $139 I'm willing to compromise.  If I can save this much money on all of my wish list items, I will be a happy girl this season!
Nicole "Abel", $139

No comments:

Post a Comment