Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

It's that time when I've started looking for my signature spring sandal, my go to shoe for everything from dresses to jeans, and I just may have found it.  Miu Miu's stitched sandal with its washed nappa leather platform, open toe, and stitched instep detail, is just to die for.  These are definitely on trend with the Miu Miu motto, "life's a stage", best to look good while you're on it.  I, however, could most certainly die if I was going to pay $595 for these, enough to cause a heart attack at the register, and I don't think the stage is ready for my final bow.
Miu Miu, $595


The Miz Mooz "Petra" is a great stand in! With similar stitching detail, the added bonus of color, and a geometric wooden platform this peep toe is sure to pop and at $102 there is no risk for a coronary at the cashier.  With these you'll look good whether your on stage or strutting down the street.
Miz Mooz, $102

No comments:

Post a Comment