Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Sexy suede sling-backs here I come! Ok I know what you might be thinking, suede in the spring? But, when done with peep-toe and a sling-back it's a great way to add color AND texture to your ensemble.  Besides if I can get away with it, I would wear these all year long. This drool worthy shoe from Manolo Blahnik has a ruched upper, top-stitched suede and a low vamp that will elongate your leg and inspire confidence in your wardrobe.  At this point my piggy bank isn't feeling too confident about its survival, it is sure to break with this $795 price tag.
Manolo Blahnik, $795
For some it might be worth breaking the bank, for others like me, holding out for something slightly more piggy bank friendly is a better option.  Biviel has a very similar looking suede sling-back.  The papaya suede is top-stitched like the Manolos, but instead of ruching we have a criss-cross upper.  On-trend cut-outs along the sides and heel cup add intrigue, while the curving, stacked heel give you good height.  Pair this sandal with fitting pants and  pencil skirts.  At just $159 my piggy bank will live to see another day.

Biviel, $159

No comments:

Post a Comment