Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

Ok so now that it is officially well after Labor Day, I am going full force into Fall Fashion.  One of my basic necessities for fall is a fab flat and boy did I find a truly fabulous one.  The Jimmy Choo "Wigmore" is more than just a flat, it is the be it and end all of cute, coquettish, ballerina street-wear.  The patent leather is perfection and the cap toe complete with logo adds just the right amount of contrast.  Of course I'm not sure any amount of contrast is worth $450.

Jimmy Choo, $450

On the other hand, Me Too has an similar style that doesn't make you a walking advertisement.  Instead of a cap toe, this flirty little flat has a great braided chain to break up the patent leather.  Best of all, this price is a huge contrast to those pricey Jimmy Choo's, for just $88 I get my ballerina street-wear for running around town without running out of cash!

Me Too, $88

No comments:

Post a Comment