Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Rx: Your weekly dose of what to wear!

Ok so it is finally September, I think I am finally ready to share something with you...I am sooooooo ready for boots and jackets, sweaters and leggings, I mean come on who doesn't want those cooler temps to creep in so you can break out some of your favorite fall pieces?!? Are you currently working on building your fall wardrobe, if so you may not be as excited as I am, but you will be once you see what classic pieces you MUST have that will last you a lifetime...the best part of it is, I'm STILL using stuff from summer!

The Cure: Falling for Fall
So I grabbed that blue and white striped top that was great all throughout summer and instead of pairing it with white bottoms, I paired it with my favorite ankle cropped skinnys.  I added a bold gold chunky braided chain and a timeless leather messenger bag.  Kicking it up is an outstanding lace-up heeled oxford (L-O-V-E) and to top it all off, the quintessential trench. Smart and sweet style!

No comments:

Post a Comment