Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

How many of you flip through fashion magazines, check out the looks of your favorite celebrities and say to yourself "I wish I had their budgets", or "I could totally rock an outfit like that", but chances are you don't have the same shopping options as celebrities do.  One of my favorite things is seeing a picture of a celebrity and KNOWING that the look is totally in reach.  That is in fact what happened when I saw this picture of Ashley Green.



Ashely's grunge chic airport style is made complete with the Lucille boot from Timberland, which we totally have in stock!!! The military inspired two toned look has that little bit of extra to give your look an edge.  For a luscious leather boot this is totally budget friendly, at just $297 you too can give your style some grunge chic!
Timberland "Lucille", $297

No comments:

Post a Comment