Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fantasy Fashion Becomes Reality

So boot season is finally here!!! I kicked it off by wearing a pair last weekend as I was on the hunt for a brand new pair. Shopoholics anonymous here I come.  On my quest I did find an absolutely astounding pair of Prada riding boots.  This slip on style with a round toe and ankle buckle in gold that compliments the warm brown leather was like butter and I was ready to slather it all over my feet until I saw that these beautiful riding boots cost $1,350. The hunt continues...
Prada, $1,350
I did not lose hope for I found another great riding boot with a price that leaves me with cash to spare!
Timberland's Bethel Buckle is a bit more rugged in its styling but the added bonus is that this shoe is made to be environmentally friendly.  I just love the buckle around the ankle (the key accent) and the notched strap at the top.  Gold and brown blend together beautifully making this a great affordable choice, just $186!
Timberland, $186

No comments:

Post a Comment